Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family days are the BEST!

I was sitting on my bed this evening looking at Picky Palettes blog, at all the yummy stuff I would love to make and next to me was my 21/2 yr old Haven. First she saw the pasta dish, she says "I don't like that", then the soup, "I don't like that! Then the PINK cookie with the frosting and sprinkles, "I LIKE that!!" It takes these moments for me to get on here and write! I don't want to forget them!
Its been a good Sunday! Any day is good when Todd's home all day with us. Family time is the most important to me. Ill trade any day for a family day! We live a little was out of town (Gold Canyon) and so during the week "T" goes to work and can't just pop in every once in a while like he used to. So we usually go 10 hrs sometimes 12 each day!! Gladly soon this will change. I will have to start packing up boxes soon. (YUK!) And on to the next adventure for us. This is going to be a hard one to leave, this chapter in our lives. What the future brings, we don't know. But, just breath and SMILE. RIGHT?
Just some Pics of my Easter sweethearts. Better late than never!!
Easter 2008!

It was a little windy that morning and either one of them wanted to face the sun. This is the best they would give me!

I have not figured out how to turn my pictures yet I know I'm a blogger loser!
We decided that we would die eggs after church that day and I'm glad we did it turned out good and the girls loved it! Dad took over and I loved it too!

14 comments:

Marci said...

The girls look so dang cute in their little Easter dresses! What a great daddy, coloring Easter eggs with his little girls!

Holly said...

Tell me they did NOT ruin their dresses while coloring Easter eggs. Their dresses are beautiful!!! I would still love to come take pictures of you guys in your house, before you start packing everything up!!!

Miller Family said...

I can't believe you let them dye eggs in their dresses!! They look SO cute! Love the story about Haven and her pink cookie...she's such a sweetheart!

The Thompson's said...

Cute pics. I love their dresses and was dying that you let them do the eggs in them too! :) I love the pic with you and the girls! Gorgeous!

Nicki said...

Cute Dresses!

Heather said...

Cyndi, I found your blog-very cute, I'm adding yours to mine. I like the sideways picture-too funny!

Taryn said...

Hi Cyndi! I was on Hope's blog and eventually? it led me here. Hope it is o.k. Just wanted to say Hi and that I love your family picture. Your grils are so cute. Hope all is well Take care! Did you sell your house?

Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana Hansen said...

Hey Guys, i love the family picture!!! You are all so cute.

Lisa Harris said...

Cyndi..hello there. I saw your name on Jackie's. So glad you have a blog so Avery and I can check up on you. On graduation day for Poppy, Avery said " hey mom, remember when Tessa's mom got locked out of her car right here?" How the heck did she remember that one. We should really get the girl's together soon. Are you still out in Gold Canyon? Email me at lisafharris@hotmail.com and I can send you a invite to our blog. Hugs, Lisa

Blossom Salon said...

Hey Cyndi,

How the heck are you doing? Did you move and where? Your blog is so cute, just got one and I'm still trying to figure stuff out. Hope that all is well. Take care, Jodi

ann said...

Cyndi,
Hey found you blog from Jodi's, looks Like it's been a while scince you posted anything. Hope everything is ok, I'd love to stay in touch.
Ann

sherida@blogspot said...

SO cute! I found your blog on Holly's blog. Those pictures are amazing! All you have to do to rotate the pics is right click on them before uploading them from "my pictures" it gives you the opption to rotate.

They are cute no matter what, they could be upside down and be adorable.

Cami D. said...

I just saw your blog on Holly's...woah blog neglecter! ha that made me laugh out loud. It was fun to see your cute family on Sunday - your girls are ADORABLE!