Monday, March 17, 2008

Special Little Blessings

I have this amazing 4 year old and after last night I decided how can I not do this blog thing. I am not good at keeping a journel so this is the best way to start. Something I can look back and remember.(because my memory is already the worst!)

So it was around 6 o'clock and I had just done the dishes and was finishing up on making dinner. I had set the table and had called everyone in, Tessa sat 1st and was just watching me with a very inquizet look on her face she said, "don't you get tired of doing this?" I said, "what?"

T, "this cleaning the kitchen and making food all the time?" I said, "YES!" T said, "does dad ever do it?" I said, "sometimes" she said, "if we didnt have you
who would make us good food to eat?" This is why I do it!! This makes it all worth it! I have
to write this so I remember this when I DON'T want to do it! I love these sweet spirits that the lord has blessed me with and I pray every night that I can teach them and they can teach me to stay this way!

7 comments:

Marci said...

Oh wouldn't it be nice if we had a chef husband! That is so funny, you should have told her that it's her turn tomorrow!!! Great to have you blogging...keep it up!

Miller Family said...

I agree we all need comments like that to keep us going. Tessa is a sweetheart! I'm so glad you're a blogger now. ;)

Molinars said...

Hey Cyndi,
Nice to see you blogging! Your girls are adorable!

Melissa

Our blog is www.molinars.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Holy Cow you finally did it. j/k.. O Tessa, what a sweetheart. I love those moments when they make you realize that it is all worth it. Well hope you guys have a great easter weekened. Love Ya.... Jenn

Holly said...

Awww...yay! Look at you, lil Miss Blogger! Love that little Tessa girl - she's one of the cutest around! Hey, let's get together for some crafting fun...I'm itching to do something creative! Oh, and I gotta show you the next quilt that I'm gonna make - you're gonna die!

The Thompson's said...

Ok nerd! Nice how you tell me you have a blog and all!!! I found out by reading Jackie's comment on Nicki's blog!!!! What a funny story! Girls are the best.

Joyce A said...

What a wonderful little incident! You're right, that is why we do it!Live is good! Love ya!